TUG Tip -- Sage 300 CRE
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Posted by: Alan Shoda
TUG Tip -- Sage 300 CRE:
How to re-print a bill that is not posted:
Did you know if a printed bill as not been posted, you are able to revise the billing info (ex. invoice # and date, accounting date, and draw #) by completing the following steps:
- opening the billing grid (BL > Tasks > Contract-Based Invoices)
- click on Invoice Info Status drop down menu located on lower right corner section and change it from Printed to Approved.
- click Print > Final located upper right side of billing grid
- Enter the billing information and double checking that the field with the wrong data has been corrected.
- Continue with remaining steps to complete billing process.
- As a double check, verify data entry by viewing the BL inquiry screen (Inquiry > Invoices> Unbilled > Active).