The 2019 TUG Fall Workshop will
be held at the
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
Both the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center (the 2019 Fall Workshop host hotel) and Le Meridien Denver Downtown (overflow hotel) no longer have rooms available at our contracted rate within our block for this year's workshop; however, due to the city location of this year's Fall Workshop, there are many other hotel options nearby. We look forward to seeing you in Denver!
Le Meridien Denver Downtown (Fall Workshop Overflow Hotel)
1475 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
Group Guest Room Rate:
The discounted guest room rate is $225+tax for the nights of October 11 - 15, 2019, based upon availability (the current tax rate is 15.75%).
Reservations may be made either by calling 1.303.893.1888 and requesting the TUG group rate or online by visiting TUG Reservations.
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center (Fall Workshop Host Hotel)
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Group Guest Room Rate:
The discounted guest room rate is $225+tax for the nights of October 12 - 16, 2019, based upon availability (the current tax rate is 15.75%).
Reservations may be made either by calling 1.303.436.1234 and requesting the TUG group rate or online by visiting TUG Reservations.
Registrants are encouraged to make hotel reservations at the host hotel as space is limited.
The reservation deadline is Tuesday, September 17 or until the hotel is fully booked. After this date, any new reservation will be accepted based upon the space availability, but the group rate cannot be guaranteed.
Should you need to cancel your reservation, notice must be given to the hotel at least 48 hours prior to check-in (4:00 pm, MST) on the scheduled day of arrival in order to avoid a cancellation fee. Any reservation cancelled less than 48 hours before scheduled arrival will be assessed a fee equal to one night room rate and tax.
- Dining/Bar Options
- Spa Universaire
- Indoor lap pool and outdoor sun deck with hot tub
- 24-hour StayFit™ Gym
- FedEx business center
- Pet Friendly
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
Amenities in every room include:
- Large-screen LED Smart TV
- Cordless telephone with voicemail
- Safe large enough to store a laptop computer
- Individual climate controls and windows that open for fresh air
- Mobile workstation
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board and iron
For your convenience, the hotel offers both valet and self-parking, subject to availability. Underground hotel covered self-parking is located off 14th and Welton Streets. The parking office for vehicle departure is adjacent to the parking elevators on the lobby level. Current parking fees are as follows:
- Self Parking (5+ hours and overnight per night until 12:30 PM on departure day): $39
- Valet Rate (6+ hours and overnight per night until 12:30 PM on departure day): $52 per vehicle per day
*Late checkout fees for vehicles parked past 12:30 p.m. on scheduled departure day may apply.
- Uber and Lyft are available at Denver International Airport.
- Denver Airport Rail
- Travelers can use A Line, the rail service from Denver International Airport to LoDo's (lower downtown) Union Station and back, courtesy of Regional Transportation District (RTD).
- The Denver Airport Rail has six stops along the way and takes approximately 37 minutes at a cost of $10.50 each way.
- See other transportation options below:
- Taxi - Approximately $50+
- Rental Car - Fees vary
- Limousine - Fees vary. Contact hotel.
Driving Directions to the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center from Denver International Airport:
- Head North on Pena Blvd.
- Take I-70 W to US-287 S/US-40/W Colfax Ave.
- Take Exit 210A from I-25 S.
- Continue on US-287 S/US-40/W Colfax Ave.
- Drive to Welton St.
- The hotel entrance is on your left.
Distance from Hotel: 27.2 miles
Drive Time: 43 minutes