TUG Tip -- Sage 300 CRE: Payroll
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Posted by: Megan Haines, Dean Snyder Construction
Sage 300 CRE: Payroll
How to Void Check or Direct Deposit
- In Payroll, from the Tasks menu, select Void Checks.
- Select the appropriate transaction file, (New, Current, or History).
- Select the time entry view and click OK.
- Enter the Employee, Period end date, and Check sequence for the check you want to void.
- Click Void. Click OK to void the check.
- Repeat to void additional checks.
- When done, click Finish and click Start to print the void check journal.
Have a comment or question? Post it below.
Have a tip to share? Submit a tip here