2020 TUG NATIONAL USERS CONFERENCE
COVID-19 Updates: Conference Cancellation
Updated: July 13, 2020
To our valued 2020 TUG National Users Conference Community,
As you know, TUG has been closely monitoring the global COVID-19 virus outbreak and carefully evaluating the effect it might have on the 2020 TUG National Users Conference these last few months.
Because the wellbeing and safety of our community is of the utmost importance, we had attempted to continue with this year’s conference by postponing to later in the year; however, based on the current environment with regards to COVID-19, we now have made the very difficult decision to cancel the 2020 TUG National Users Conference.
We are greatly disappointed that we are not able to host the National Users Conference this year but are looking forward to seeing you all for the 2021 National Users Conference May 11 – 14, 2021 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada! Keep an eye out for when registration opens this December!
As we navigate this unfortunate situation, we want to alleviate some of the stress by providing you with some important next steps:
- Registration: At this time, all existing registrations will be cancelled.
- Since many of you have already paid for your registration, please contact Charlotte Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which of the following options you would like to take advantage of:
- Full refund: request a full refund of your registration costs
- 2021 National Users Conference Credit: request a transfer of your registration costs as a prepaid credit for the 2021 National Users Conference held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV
- Hotel: If you made hotel reservations at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, please do not worry about contacting the hotel to cancel your room reservation. TUG will process the cancellation for you.
- You should receive an email from the Hyatt Regency New Orleans notifying you of your cancelled reservation within the next few days.
If you aren’t already a TUG member, join TUG today and be sure to check out TUG’s online training webinars for year-round education! If you need assistance or have any webinar topic ideas, please contact us.
The current circumstances are challenging for all of us, so please know that we are here for you and will keep in touch as we work through this together.
TUG appreciates your continued support and we hope to see you in Las Vegas next May!
September 29 - October 2, 2020
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Ave
New Orleans, LA 70113
The annual TUG National Users Conference is the largest conference in the country where all levels of users of the following software meet to share knowledge, ideas and experiences:
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage Estimating
For questions about the TUG National Users Conference, please call (404) 477-5142 or email registration@TUGweb.com