About the 2020 National Users Conference
This year, the 2020 TUG National Users Conference will be held September 29 - October 2, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans and promises even more education and networking opportunities.
- 4 days filled with education and peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- 200+ live sessions to choose from, many with computers for hands-on learning
- Ask the Experts area to get one-on-one answers to your questions
- Access to the latest product information directly from Sage
- Tradeshow featuring products and services that enhance your software
- Opportunity to earn up to 21 CPE credits
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening and TUG Party on Thursday evening
- Breakfast and lunch provided each day of the conference
TUG Members save up to $500 off the registration fee for each employee!
Need to justify your attendance?
- Calculate Your Return on Investment (ROI)
- Customized Letter to a Manager
- Download a customizable letter to your manager (MS Word file) to request approval.
- Cost-Saving Strategies
- Be sure to check out some cost-saving strategies (MS Word file).
- Post-Conference Reporting Documents
- Download a 2020 TUG National Users Conference report template (MS Word file).
For questions about the 2020 TUG National Users Conference, please call (404) 477-5142 or email registration@TUGweb.com.
TUG, The Users Group for Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, Sage 100 Contractor & Sage Estimating is a membership-based, volunteer-led and professionally managed not-for-profit, organization committed to supporting the users of the Sage 300 CRE, Sage 100 Contractor and Sage Estimating software – applications used by construction and real estate professionals to track their projects’ lifecycles.
The guiding purpose of TUG is to connect members with others who use the software on a daily basis so that they can educate each other and exchange knowledge to find real-world solutions.
- COMMUNITY: Develop a culture of knowledge-sharing within a diverse network of users
- EDUCATION: Deliver a variety of learning opportunities to get the most out of the software
- SOLUTIONS: Encourage member collaboration to solve day-to-day challenges
For more information about TUG, please visit the TUG website at www.TUGweb.com.